Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30: Bliss

Dear Readers,

Tomorrow completes my first week of Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30! I am feeling WONDERFUL!!! It's really a love hate relationship. During the workout, I HATE IT. After the workout, I recommend the workout to you! It works!! I can feel every muscle in my body. One of my friends told me its for girls. However, my boyfriend would beg to differ. Wes is a lifter and a runner, and it still kicks his tail! 

The great thing about this DVD IS its ONLY 20 MINUTES!!! It's fast, but you can TELL  a difference the next morning. Every muscle will be sore! By the end of week four I will post before and after pictures so you can hopefully see the difference. I can feel it, but "seeing is believing", sometimes anyways.

DONT FORGET TO ENTER TO WIN IN THE VI-SALUS GIVE AWAY!!

Happy Healthy Living,


Remember what I looked like before the initial journey?




No comments:

Post a Comment