Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Couch to 5k Training



Hey Readers,

I am excited to tell you I am starting a new program, couch to 5k! I've already finished Week One. Each week consist of three runs, but I'm too excited to stop at three. It's day 5 and I'm already moving on to Week Two!

When I'm outside running, it feels like nothing can touch me. After I have finished a 30 minute run (which is only 2 miles right now), I feel excited and I have more energy, once I'm cooled down, then when I started!

Have you done Couch to 5K?
How'd it work for you?
Want to start Couch to 5K? Here is a website where you can explore the                         program http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/



Share your story with us in the comments below, or send me an e mail!!

Happy Healthy Living,

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment